Those of you who attended the AGM will know that our Treasurer, Eric Mair, recommended that annual subscription levels for the new season should not be increased and will, therefore, remain as follows: –
Annual subscriptions are payable by 1st October and for the season 2018-19 have been agreed as follows –
- Junior Member (up to 20) £15
- Ordinary Member (21-59) £55
- Concession (60+ or unwaged) £45
- Joint members (living at same address) 50% discount for the second party
- Members from any category joining after 1st Jan will receive a 50% discount
Members are requested to pay their subscriptions via Internet Banking / Faster Payment. The club’s account details are as follows –
- Sort Code 83-07-06 RBS, Gordon St, Glasgow
- Account No 19624326
- Name – Kirkintilloch Camera Club
- Reference – Your Name
**IMPORTANT** Once you have made you payment please e-mail both the Treasurer and Secretary – Henry McEwen and Lynne Watson – to ensure club records are maintained. Please also mention if you have changed either your home or e-mail address. N.B. If you are a new member to the club please provide the following information in your e-mail ;-
- Tel / Mob no
- How did you find out about the club?
- Are there any specific reasons for joining/subjects you wish to learn about?
A copy of the Syllabus for the forthcoming season can be collected on any of the evening meetings within the clubhouse. Alternatively, a soft-copy of the Syllabus is available on this website.